I am blessed and proud of my kids

I attended a drama performance put up by my youngest and her team last Friday (KNOTS by Dunman High School EDS)

We bought tickets and it was a Secondary School English Drama 'live' performance skits. She has been pouring countless days and nights into this whole act and she is the Exco of this English Drama Society (the stress level as a Chairperson, eeeeyyy)

To cut things short, we were awed by the standard of the skits and plays. It can easily go into a long running performance schedule. Maybe next time. The quality and standard of the cast, the backstage, sound, lighting, props, dialogue, and coordination were beyond words. 

I am really proud of how she and the team manage to stitch all of it together. 

Well-Done! Kudos!

I am truly blessed that both my girls can study without supervision and performed well under stress. Note to my girls, health is equally important, don't stress out and do what is happiest for yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum