Win-win situation, many do not care.

Whether it is business or personal relationships, many a times we tend to take advantage of the situations. For a business or commercial dealings, is it just to hit sales target? Maybe I cannot comment much since I didn't have much great sales achievement but I believe in building long and lasting relationships, not with the customers only but with vendors, internal teams, even finance dept etc. Everyone needs to win from the project, and not at the expense of any party. If you win with mega projects but doing the customers an injustice, your reputation and word of mouth will hit harder to you. 
You become the one-hit wonder. 

I wouldn't say that I am the better of many. At least , I maintain that win win mindset to everyone who works with me.  

My sergeant also said, don't take my kindness as my weakness. Teamwork is the key to winning with style and build that ongoing relationships. 

Can we be given or give second chance to this batch of self centre colleagues or partners or even ourselves? Change requires tenacity and habitual reminder. 

My motto still stays "let no one comes to you without leaving better".  
For those who think that they are being shortchange while working with me, pls ping me. I am not perfect but I am perfecting this art... That applies to personal relationship. 
Be proud if achieve win win mindset in every situations. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum