I lost my phone and wallet

That's my dream yesterday. A dream that I seldom had for a while. 

I was with a fren (Forgotten who). We seem to be travelling in certain city and it was for a long while before I realised that my phone and wallet was not with me. If we were to backtrack, it's definitely going to take a long while. Nothing that I remembered after. 

A quick check on dream interpretation on the loss. 

"Dream about Losing Phone And Wallet states your emotional health and your ability to bounce back from adversity. Sometimes you need to take a break and reconnect with loved ones. You will have problems and issues from those beneath you or dependent upon you. Your dream indicates your desires to conform and fit in. There is something that you want to broadcast to the whole world. Sometimes, dream about losing phone and wallet is unfortunately a warning for loneliness and loss. You are not doing the things that you really want to do. You are trying to work through a difficult time. Your dream is sadly an admonition for someone who is devoid of any emotion. You are lacking discipline and are exhibiting some struggles in your life.

https://www.dreamsopedia.com/dream-about-losing-phone-and-wallet.html#more "

I have been thinking of quitting my job and find a slower pace job role. Or take on a mentoring role. 
I have been procrastinating for the longest period. Is this really a sign for me to be firm?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum