Society pest or pure envy?

We are all working to make a living. You give 8 to 10 hours a day to make sure that income is able to give you a roof and food. That income needs to be bigger if you have a family to feed with your parents. Are we really working to contribute to better society? In many stages, we still need money. 
I was watching a CNA undercover series on Online Scam, mainly from India. It is a flourishing industry and many Indians know that it is wrong to scam but they did it to survive. It is morally wrong but they need to survive.  Survival will lead to unscrupulous means. Are they wrong? Who will help them if they die of hunger? No one in actual terms. 
If we have that income to survive hunger and having a roof over our head, then we can talk about being noble or contributing to our society.  
However, if I have that passive income, do I really want to CONTRIBUTE? Shouldn't we start enjoying our life after that many years of slogging? 
Many will label us as society pest or freeloader but who are they to judge? Do I really care how others see me when I reach that financial freedom? Maybe those remarks are pure envy. We are our own experiences and every of that is unique.  
Start enjoying life experiences at every pockets of life.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum