pineal gland practice or opening of third eye

I have been trying to understand and practise the opening of pineal gland or what most people called it the 'third eye'.
Studies has shown that the pineal gland is able to help you absorb learning faster and open up to world of possibilities. I guess the possibilities is most likely enhancing your senses.  
I have tried various YouTube channels, read books on meditation, different focus techniques, chakra light techniques but always nothing proven. 
I chanced upon this YouTube channel yesterday of an master that guides on the third eye opening. Initial tried at night, nothing much, I felt my environment is distracting and my focus (technique) is wrong.  This morning, when everyone is still asleep (in fact, at this point that I am writing, my family members are still asleep and I just completed the focus technique).
This time round, the feeling is different. I am able to 'see' bright green lights glowing like an atom molecule moving in fast speed. When I slowly recovered and opened both my eyes normally, I could 'see' the energy of the plants and felt its movement. My hallucination? I would say results preliminary,  let's me find out with more practise daily. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum