Meeting your future self

I was on morning leave yesterday. As usual, I was waiting for the kids to wake up for our short family walk. It has been a long time when 4 of us are out for activities since Heightened Alert just lifted. 
I chanced upon this meditation on guiding to meet your future self. OKayyy, since I haven't been meditating for a long while. The guide was pretty concise.  The vision at first blur becomes more vivid. The place, colour and the scene becomes clearer. I can see myself slightly aging with silver/gold rimmed specs. The mediation guided me to shake hands with my future self. 
The rest of the description per picture. 
I am very sure it was clearly overseas as I was in winter jacket, just couldn't point out exactly where. At first, I was thinking of Taj Mahal (some place that I really like to visit) but the structure looks different. Let's hope someday it appeared and I am revisiting this blog. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum