Am I Lazy or Complex?

Complex personality or contradicting personality? Lazy or smart? 
I hate routine but at the same time, too lazy to think of next steps sometimes. I can clear work tasks pretty fast but many would think that I am too idle. I simply does not like to leave tasks pending. I want a slower pace in life but can I really manage the slower pace? 
I might not be liked my girls who can multitasks but I believe I did it during my teenager years without the smartphone. Watching TV and studying for exams are concurrent. Luckily TV programs were not running 24 hours then. I would search the 8 Days magazine on the TV schedule,  then plan for which cartoons to watch early morning till night. Those yesterday's cartoons has evolved to today's anime. Even my wife or kids think that anime is a waste of time.

I am by nature, lazy. If I have a task, I will find the fastest or easiest way to get the result. My grade may not be the best but the effort justify for it. Remembering in my poly days, those who like minimal effort and not bad results in projects simply like to work with me. I don't believe in meetings after meetings. If everyone keeps to their role in a project, a project can simply be completed in 3 to 4 meetings. Alas, the effort also depends on the weightage of project.  I had once joined a team of ladies in Business Studies, the meetings that they had were absurd. I told them that this project is a 10% weightage to exam score, it doesn't warrant this effort. What's the difference between a score of 92 compared to 78? 1.4 marks? Call me lazy if you want. 
When I am into tasks or projects, I like to ensure delegation of tasks. I am not the most resourceful, more language proficient, most knowledgeable, but certainly, I am ab to delegate and ensure the teamwork in check, the final project report are edited to standards. Based on timeline and effort, quality of work changes. 
How Complex and Fast do you need to get your task or project done? Apply your Common Sense.  
First question to ask, does it make sense?
Conclusion, I am both complex and lazy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum