Family time: Late night movie

Yesterday, I guessed my family was 'crazy', playing Marvel Endgame at almost 12 midnight. My third time watching, my eldest first time.  Finishing the movie close to 3am was no joke.  
It could be my age catching up. The same 2 scenes always brought tears to my eyes. The laughter, the script to bring back memories of Marvel Characters, the emotion part, etc. Other than these scenes, I get especially emotion when spidey appears, followed by the troops for the big attack. It is such a scene, the cast of all female superheroes, the unbeatable Thanos, and Mr Stark. 
Watching this show still gives me the chills, exhilaration,  tears and joy, and it completes the first chapter of Marvel Universe Saga. 
There aren't many movies that can match this standard. 
Maybe it is family time and bonding period or maybe it is the home setting but the feeling was great. 
MCU keep it up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum