CB 1.5 or We called it Phase 2 (Heightened Alert)

Singapore went thru our next wave of Covid19 infections. Our of nowhere,  asymptomatic and infected cases appeared from Changi Airport, Tan Tock Seng Hospital and spreading like wildfire in the east. Children gotten infected at schools. 
Our government made a swift decision to restrict social gathering to 2. No dine in. 
PHASE 2 (Heightened Alert) kicked in 16 May till 13 Jun 2021. Home based learning became another reality on 19 May. 
I kind of quite like this Circuit Breaker 1.5. 
Not going back office though I am more busy then back in office. However, I gotten time to at least workout every morning. 
The only thing I missed is... hmm, maybe meals with frens and families. But I can live with it. Welcome to new normal or have we already set in. 
Don't expect covid19 to be eradicated. Get vaccinated and treat it like a flu soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum