I am Jack of all Trade, Master of none

It probably sounds sad to most. But I chose to be Jack. New stuff and experience always fantasised me. New product, technology, invention, thought intrigued me. 
Maybe I choose to be Jack as a form of laziness. Always believing that knowing more than an average person is more than enough. Never putting in the final push to be the subject matter expert.  
Excel in subjects but content with the results. Learning the broadest categories with slight depth. Ask me about gaming and I only know slightly more than an average gamer. Perhaps that how I live by, always wanting to explore the unknown, what is the purpose of living and life, etc.

That's the curiosity of the cat. 

Update 15 Sep 2021: I was toying with this idea of a Jack of all Trade website, providing new stuff, new experiences, new stages in life, meditation leads to yoga, etc. Hope I can materialize it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum