Feels like semi retiring

Probably the impact of working for many years.... 24 years to be exact. Has been tiring. Day in day out, the routine, the travelling, the numbers game, does my work serve any purpose? 
No I guess, just earning more money. I can be quite productive and proficient in my field but it gets boring and predictable.  
And really serve no purpose to society. It's time to look beyond the material aspect of life. 
Wait. I have not really care about earning more money since years back. But to retire in a materialist world, there is minimal amount to take a slower pace and my kids still need this breadwinner.  
So I guess, work is inevitable for now, not any slower until my girls can 'fly'. Countdown to 10 more years of semi retirement.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum