Put yourself in 'my' shoes

I used to roam freely in the small jungle of Punggol. I used to be able to find food easily. I have a lot of friends in that jungle. I had a home and was sure that my family would be safe. I found my wife in this jungle, we built a family.

With the passing of time, the jungle was slowly reduced to nothing. Excavators, bull-dozers, cranes started appearing and tore down my homeland. My home destroyed, my friends lost, no food and shelter to take on for my family. 

We had to wonder around the streets of Punggol to forage for food. We had to move from place to place to sleep like a nomad. We are just trying to survive but those homo sapiens thought that we are pose a threat and trying to attack them but in fact, they invaded my territory and eliminate most of my species. 

Show some empathy, Humans!

sign off:

Wild Boar Lim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum