Meditation to continuity of mind - second part

 as my previous meditation, i tried to go back to the past. 

This time round, I read this section again and realised that I can move to the 'future', explaining as such... think about tomorrow, week after what you will do, months after, then maybe to your death and experience beyond... 

I tried to go into meditation stance. thinking what i will do tomorrow, and so of the recurring yearly 'happenings' and then i kept 'seeing' this scene. 

i am not sure if it is long woolen carpet or long grass, i moved my head around and only saw these long 'grass' or 'wool', all in grey... i tried a few times to move beyond this scene, but stuck.... and i stopped my meditation.

I couldn't figure out what it was for few days. 

and while mentioning this scene to a fren, i realised that it could be my death.... that's what i will see... just a thought.... 

One thing to note in meditation, never hang on to what you 'see'...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum