all of us have schizophrenic

after watching Legion 2016 drama (only 3 episodes telecast till date), i think that i am a bit crazy too... it's just that we are able to control our mind slightly better...

but when you are angry, u cant control the thoughts... i just need to vent that 'destruction' in me that erupts... when in full concentration, i can be talking to myself on resolving issues / planning ahead... i sometimes hope to be 'teleport-ed' to another place free-ing the mind...

Legion has really gotten me into thinking my greatest fear / joy / sadness / moments... the memories just 'floated' back.. creeps...

I am just slightly... or we all are...

CONTROLLING MY SOUL is what's fighting back to break the point of true madness...
get help if need to, dont presume that you can....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

free publicity for bloggers

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

playstation 2 for sale