when is the right time...?

ziyi just celebrated her 5th birthday.

she is sensible at times and likes to read books and puzzle-liked games... she can be quite independent at times but at times throwtantrums to get attention... when she did that, my first reaction was to scold her... she saw her sister threw tantrums and got what she (zhirui) wanted... she wonders why there are 2 different sets of treatment from us... we explains to her time and again, but...

she likes a hug from me... she likes me to sleep beside her... i felt that she should not be too reliant on me...

when is the right time to hug her? when is the right time to let her be independent? when is the right time to tell her off?

being a parent is tough... more challenging than managing my staff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum