another 'exciting' week!

this week is getting tiring and exciting...
my wife is away again to Austria this time... leaving Sunday and coming back Saturday.

my girls and i are seeking lodging at my in-law's place again...

zhirui is still recovering from her runny nose and cough... she has been sick since the mooncake festival day...

the tough part is to send both kids to and fro school... carrying the barangs (their bags).. and most of the time, carrying zhirui... she will practically 'roll' on the floor if i made her walk... my back will definitely hurt when i am older...

i cannot imagine being a 'single' parent (for long)... kudos to single parent who brought up their kids!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum