end of 'holiday camp'

today, marks the official end of my 'holiday camp' lasting almost 14 months...

holiday camp = stay at in-law's place.

my family was backed at Bayshore... except for my youngest daughter cos she still needs to be taken care of until Aug 1st... where off she goes... to MMI together with jie jie Ziyi.

i am going to miss:
- the daily veg, fruits and nuts' juice that my mother-in-law concocted;
- not doing housework;
- and of course, her cooking (will try to go back at least twice a week now).

but back at home is really good, you have all the freedom to do things.
i can play my PS3 till late, leave things a little messy, buy our fav food and binge, not having to 'fight' for the toilet early morning, don't have to pay for season parking, utilise the facilities (pool and gym)... and i think i will reach office early everyday!

one month to go and my youngest will be backed with us... i wonder how things will change?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum