still my favourite pastime...

it has been a while since i am into this game...

started during secondary times... got a travel set as a present from my aunt... since she has been playing with me...

really serious playing during NSF (full-time army) especially with a buddy, Tong... we can played all-day and all-night, ignoring lunch and sometimes dinner... instant noodle was our staple food, really crazy... using a dictionary as a standard... SCRABBLE.

since leaving army, i tried online but cannot be satisfying and really tedious to finish one whole game at one go... finally, someone is creative enuff to come out with an online version to play on own pace.

i am really getting into this game now at Facebook... check out Scrabulous... add me soulz007@hotmail.com if you like a challenge...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum