most expensive dinner in my life till date...or...

yesterday was my wife's birthday.. dinner at Lawry's - paragon... price was expensive for me but food and service was good... excellent. rather. i tried the english cut, 3 slices of 'medium' beef...yummy, spinning salad bowl... the big sister (my eldest) loves the fish and chip... she hardly finished a kid's meal but managed to 'clear' 90% (10% left cos she is FULL)... it must be delicious... my wife had the tenderloin and she gave the dish 'thumbs up'.

it will be best if you enjoy wine and dine... they serve a good selection of wine to go with your steak... it's really a dining experience for us... i heard their sunday brunch has a good spread and reasonable pricing... will try again... "FIVE/FIVE STARS"...

not my most expensive dinner though... the most expensive dinner happened on 15 dec 2000... my wedding dinner. Ha Ha.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, how can you say your wedding dinner was the most expensive for you? It was heavily subsidised by buddies like us!!!!

So how much did you pay for the Lawry's meal? When you want to blanjah us???
soulz007 said…
quite true for wedding dinner. thanks again to all that had come. when is yours coming?

lawry's huh? try it lor.

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum