COE results...

2 weeks ago, i gotten a call from my agent. "Kelvin, COE never got it." that was when the COE was SGD18,000+....they bidded SGD17,500 for me... both my wife and i were disappointed.

my eldest bro told me that it will go up for next one... i did not put much hope on getting it and totally forgotten about it.... yesterday, my agent called me and said "Kelvin, you got the COE." ... i was in shock for a while (still driving). i asked about the COE price and it was SGD19k+... wow!

finally :) heaven is not blind... I got COE at a higher price, much much better... but the car will still come in Dec 2007 only... i hope it can come in before Christmas.

1215 or 1512?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum