first drumstick...

most of us would not have remembered our first taste of chicken drumstick... but almost all Chinese had them at the same time...

my girl had it 3 days ago... when she is four month old...

this is part of the Chinese custom... using a drumstick to symbolise that the child is ready to taste other kinds of food... not just MILK MILK and MILK anymore!

my mum-inlaw gave my little girl her 'prize'... my wife and i were not present to catch the scene... heard that she resisted it for sometime and when my girl 'sensed' that it is something tasty... she was sucking it all the way... quite different from her eldest sister (who resisted it all the way)... seems like those born in the year of Pig is really something... clever and greedy!

PS: we will still give her MILK (and nothing else) for now till six month old. as recommended by our PD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum