life is really unpredictable...but i like it!

the moment after i finished with "congrats now before this post is flooded!"

my second girl could not wait for the next day. my wife was having contraction ...like 12.10am 27Mar07!

with a quick change, taking all the barang barang....whizzz, zoom, vroom to Mount Alvernia.

everything happened so fast! no time to take a breather... 12.40am we are at hospital...she was pushed to the delivery suite immediately while i rushed back to park my car (i parked in ambulance lot...hahaha), doing a quick registration.

1.05am my wife was given the all "powerful antidote" EPIDURAL by Dr Kelvin (not me, another Dr by this name)...the pain must be killing (only mums know, we will never understand)...but the jab solved all pain.

while we were waiting for Dr Kel, i think my wife fainted/blacked out twice (from this don't-know-what-type-of-gas mask), fortunately, she got her senses back...

the rest is history....90mins of pushing and breathing, the mum won (with assistance from Dr Fong Yang, our gynae and THREE nurses especially Sister Ang), my baby gave in and was ready to see this world...at 2.32am.

weighing @ 3330g, staying at Ward 333, head circumference 33cm, length 50.5cm....luckily she did not stay and 'fight' till 3.33am else .....*speechless*

second day now at home (discharged this afternoon), she looks more and more like her elder sister...still nameless for this second one, she is now "mei4 mei4"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum