generalized or specialized

are you specialized and focus in your area of work or play? or are you one that would like to learn everything and not a master in any areas?

I am probably a jack of all trades, throw me a job, a task of any form and i will try to get it done...not in depth but at least complete the job and above the average.

my 2 brothers are very focus in their area of tasks.... they are very good in their own fields (cars, maths, processes, wheels, etc.)

i guess there are pros and cons. anything outside their areas of specialty, they will call for my help .... if i need to know details of their specialization, i will 'dig' more information.

are we born to become master of a certain area or jack of all trades? or train to become like them?

looking at my child, my nephews and nieces. i think we are somewhat born to become master or jack. it is the path (the education and life experiences) that mould our journey to enforce these areas. however, some paths are taken wrongly.

i am still trying to verify whether this piece of information is easily understood in Ba Zi study (four pillars of destiny). it is there but i have yet to confirm the reasonings.

PS: my girl vomitted twice again just now. wishing her quick recovery in health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum