what's life after death?

what's the first thing that come into your mind if you die suddenly and did not leave any instructions/will behind?

...... a trail of loans for my wife, my regrets for not playing enough with my cute and adorable girl.

while driving along a bus lane this evening (Bugis), this Comfort cab suddenly swerved out of nowhere and 'cut' into my lane. ............. i stepped on my car brakes with all my might. what an assh**e! plate number SHB1230, forgot last letter. watch out for this driver...my colleague was with me and she was too shocked to react.

luckily i have just sent my car for servicing last week.... i can't think of the consequences if the accident really happens as i was travelling around 60 to 70kmh (yesterday's blog could be my last :() .

......death suddenly flashed upon me at that moment...probably in a millisecond but that was enuff for me to sit down and plan seriously for my family.

do it if you have not. tomorrow is always 24hr away...as the saying goes "live life like there is no tomorrow"..... and you will live to your fullest.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum