i had been hit by spammers!

great... :(

i thot this thing will never happen to me. this spammer has been giving me 74 or more comments within one minute for all my blog articles on 22 jul.

as i was retrieving my email, i was so delighted at first to see so many comments..... only to be stupid enuff to think that my site is so "POPULAR"! hahaha. crazy man.

luckily with some help, see here.

i hope security is enhanced...sigh...

another episode of American Dad was shown... this time round on family role reversal. the alien in the house swapped his role with the dad. boy.....what will happen if i swap role with my dad?

can i play a better role? i doubt so... my dad is still the best... though he is strict most times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum