human nature...

human beings are really a bunch of waiting-for-things-to-happen-weirdos. how many times have we been reminded of things but we only react after it happened?

we know that speeding is wrong but we do that, we need to display carpark coupons but did not until a fine comes along... we know that eating overnight food are unhealthy but we still carry on till sickness kicks in...

the same goes for me...i had been informed by my dentist about 4 months ago to remove my amalgam and 'crown' one of my tooth... thinking it was casual remark and letting the days passed... the worst had happened... that tooth CRACKED (while eating) TODAY! great... my dentist finally has the 'last laugh' this time... good food! wait for me!

learnt another lesson... do it now when told, there is no point to regret later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drawing of a landmark in Singapore

free publicity for bloggers

Autobiography: My Mum